Recent Post

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Friendships



The horrific flooding in love with a soldier the First World War when he saw his friend fall intimates battle.


Trapped in the trenches and artillery shells flying overhead constantly, but that soldier asked his commander for permission to go out "plain site" between the trenches to bring the team was hit back into.

- You can go, but I think it will not work worth anything. Perhaps your brother was dead and he could lose his own life.
Do not care about the words of the commander, the soldier is away. Miraculously, he managed to reach his friend inside, lifting him onto his shoulders and brought him back to their trenches. As both pride toppling down, commander checked soldiers then shot a look at his friend sympathetically.
- I told you, it does not work worth it. - The commander said - You have killed him, but he was badly hurt.
The soldier replied:
- Though still significant work to do that, sir.
- He said that the star worth? You muscle that he's dead?
- Sir, it is worthwhile to work because when I approached him, he was alive and I was very satisfied when he said to me, "Jim, I know that he will surely come to me!"

In life, a job is worth doing or not, depends entirely on how we look at it. Be brave and do what my heart tells me to come to life and you will not regret I did not do it. Hopefully each one of us will be in the arms of true friends like that.


Email Newsletter



Smiley :)
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Blogger Widgets Pagerank

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *