Recent Post

Monday, May 27, 2013

Story from ... life



This story is your story, the story of the life of each of us. If we, at this moment, I reflect back over a lifetime, reliving the memories of happiness, sadness, and feelings that we've been through, ... everything, we feel that we're happy to have experienced that moment. And from now on, we feel that our life is a book, a book that is life. This book is not finished, we are writing our own book. And so, let's take a deep breath and get to work.

Family: Have you ever told your parents, your siblings that you love them yet? I dare say not. We sometimes do not pay attention to what we have and do not appreciate it. We do not manifest our love to the family, and then one day, we regret that. I have lost grandparents, aunts and even more. I felt very well regret in my heart that I did not speak a word of love to them. And now, they are gone, I do not have a chance to do it again.

Friends: Have you ever, you define your friends is not the how? I also was not sure, and I congratulate you for that. We must have friends, and we cherish the friendship that we have with each other. I am very pleased to be acquainted with a lot of friends who do not pay attention to my bad habits that make you and share everything with me. And I know that when they need to, I will be by their side.

Love: Do you ever think your lover is not who I am? I'm sure of it. But have you ever thought that your ideal lover is not exist? That is one thing you need to share with you as a friend and not much more. That love is like a tug of war game between two of the world? When you and your friends have a dispute, if both of the pull, the rope will break, but if a drag, and drop the other, the rope will not break that is not sustainable forever. But remember, if you are a drag, do not pull too much, because the wire is not too long to where the enemy drop. Do not waste any opportunity. Let's appreciate what we have.

Marriage: Do you ever think about family life yet? I would not even say this much. For myself and do not have experience, but the human imagination is infinite. Do you think marriage will link the two together do not? That you have to accept everything the enemy and living together. I do not think deeply about it. I just hope that I do this. If you have some time, I, or my audience angry, the only thing I did was hug and tell him "I love you" because love is deleted disagreements and bind us together.

Children: Children are our pictures. So, try to create a good image, through which we can see the results of what we do through our children. And we're happy about that.

Career: Do you think I will ever do anything? Probably you are right then. But anyway, let's remember the principles of success: "Efforts before, after reaping." Try to contemplate this. It is very important to you. And remember, do not try to be all in vain.

And ... my story ...


Whether you have noticed, what people need most in this world, not fame, not money, not the house, not the land ... You do not realize, what people need most is Man ...

1. It is a very peaceful night, I was at home watching the TV drama favorite, the phone rang. She picked up the phone. Listen carefully, saying "Really, is that so, yeah ...". Then the printer. I caught a glimpse of her as a very strange anymore - withdrawn "jack" telephone plug. Then my mom to watch movies with my dad. That night fire Dong Xuan market. You tell every mother panicked that fire had burned to the fabric of our stall. After years of borrowing that is, first turn off the dark side, to rebuild from scratch. Once I asked her about that night, she said quietly: "I do not want to stalk up and rushed to announce that, thanks to how ...". Both the reel now, but in that moment, I just thought of my father.

2. My sister saved capital to buy a piece of land in the suburbs. Appointment is to bring people to deposit money, she hastily call a cab. Along the way, she encounters a group of men and women and children cut frantically holding out her cradling a baby buffalo and ask flagged aid to Hanoi. She immediately told me he drove back to the car, took her son, mother, sister and straight back to Hanoi. Her mother paralyzed with fear, just that hug the crying. Alone she cares for her baby to the emergency room, hospital, or even close the hospital bills always know who the mother did not have 100 thousand in the bag ...When she sure is safe, that she returned home. Never ride he mentioned how expensive, how hospital bills, or sad because like the other soil deposits were not in others hands. And so to the New Year, the sisters have more visitors from the country.

3. My father is a successful person, I love the job, go early to late, lost sleep loss. And my mother, in the eyes of the people, it is a normal woman with modest worries. But his father once told me that even though his father loved the job, but I do not need it, as well as parent homes do not need much, money. All you need is her father, mother's father has it all, including the very precious things, like ... us.

Sometimes you have to wonder about the people that you love. The calm where their hearts. The simple decision that drastically. The calm before the things they seemed very important, but it is not really important. The way they are passionate people. Simple, but intense.

But to understand them, you will understand the joy of seeing the crew land, the travelers seeing villages of the astronauts through the train window to see Earth, when Robinson is Friday, tender smile of anyone seeing a newborn baby. Both of why, people are constantly searching for extraterrestrial civilizations ... And a constant pain spilled into tears and scream when people since natural disasters, wars, sickness, which take each other in the human realm ...

Email Newsletter



Smiley :)
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Blogger Widgets Pagerank

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *