Recent Post

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The meaning of a family





I ran into a stranger on the street while people pass by. "Oh sorry," I said. The other replies: "Well excuse me, I did not see her." We were very polite to each other.

But at home, things are different. Evening, as I was cooking, he stood behind her son. I turned and touched him as he fell to the floor leaning. "Stay away from others" - I said with a frown. My son walked away, his little heart broken. I did not realize that I was too impatient.

Once in bed I heard a voice whisper: "When you treat strangers very polite, but I myself have not done so. Come to find on the kitchen floor, with the flowers lay at the door. It's the flowers that my son gave me. Itself get picked these flowers: Which roses, yellow and blue again. It was quiet standing to bring the surprise, but you never see the tears flowed soaked up his little heart. "

At this point, I burst into tears. I quietly came to the bed and knelt down to his son: "Wake up, little boy, wake up. Are these the flowers you picked for you not? ". He smiled: "I found them on the tree. The mother picked her because they are beautiful. You know you love it, especially the blue flowers ".

What do you know from what family means?

FAMILY = Father And Mother, I Love You!

Email Newsletter



Smiley :)
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Blogger Widgets Pagerank

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *