Recent Post

Friday, May 24, 2013

The message is from life




I say to take away the life that my self-esteem, but refused life. Life told me that life can not take away my pride, but I can give up my self-esteem when I want.

I said to make life that make my handicapped child was healed, but refused life. Life told me that my child mind perfectly, and the body is temporary only.

I talk with my life, give endurance, but refused life. Life told me that there is suffering in part caused by the suffering - and the suffering is not a privilege granted - the ability to endure a life.

I said to let life bring me happiness, but refused life. Life is said to bring good luck and happiness to me originate from myself.

I said to make life reduces the pain in me, but refused life. The life that helped me endure the worry out of material and brought me closer to life than.

I told my life is thoughtful help, but refused life. Life told me that I have grown to know themselves, but life will be adorned in the years of my life to help me stumble once more life experiences.

And when I talk with my life that help might love someone as much as he loved me, told me that the life I finally understand the problem that life is not a miracle to bridge please, life is an opportunity for me to be loved and to love.

Life did not mean to make us afraid of fear, but we understand and want to live alone.

Email Newsletter



Smiley :)
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Blogger Widgets Pagerank

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *