Recent Post

Monday, May 27, 2013

The most precious thing in life



This is a letter to you, the blog of a parent who does not share facilities with words, the three most precious gift of life.

When I was little I was playing, kept badgering usually only a few questions, "Why?" Three smiling no response, just guide me to find the answers themselves. The running back crying and asked her grandmother why this, why that it ... and three had heard her grandmother replied: "C ... voracious love her, everything that exists in this world has its own reasons . If there is no such reason, they do exist in this world. Most importantly, every second, every known species. The name does not do it other than its nature, but different in the mind of every person, because that name is because people put out ... "

Since then the three have never seen the introduction forgot his name with anyone, whether it be an acquaintance or a stranger, even with the teddy bear that I love Kina. I have introduced a whole they fully appreciate the yen as a way to confirm the presence of children in the world. My parents are happy I am proud of my name, as a gift for the dedicated parents.

You always remember the ones you do not even named my daughter everything and name all the things that I do not know what is it called ... I hope you remember that first precious thing as "the name ".

Yesterday both glad to cu Bin brother was born. This coincidence is also the date a few years ago, I was taking off. Two sisters share the birthday child. Birthday - three not know like Trinh Cong Son said "bad news from the birth mother to bring heavy" or not, but my son, you can not possibly deny fate.

Wishes of the parents of two sisters birthday child is "Live and courage." Feeding hungry, tired, then rest, do not worry much because life is simple capital. And every year on this day, take 5 years, 10 years or 20 years from now I hope parents will always love you and proud that I have helped on a small part of his life, me, please.

Thank you sisters have come to our family. My parents love me very much and "date of birth" is not affordable precious thing Monday?

In three roses with significant dedicated mother "I love you so much" and three want to do this every day though without any reason. My parents have lived together for many years now? 40 year period is a short non-life segment. I ask why parents can live happily together like that? "Love" ... certainly do love my dear! Parents believe the child will understand when you grow.

Do not you think that love is painful, as is anger broke ... do not misunderstand that I also love the roses, the bright sunshine and molasses. Love the way you live, how you share life together. This is your last price!

Send the request of the parents!

Email Newsletter



Smiley :)
:D
:)
:[
;)
:D
:O
(6)
(A)
:'(
:|
:o)
8)
(K)
(M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statistics

Blogger Widgets Pagerank

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *